Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Babe in blanket

I am currently working on a baby quilt for a regular reader of this blog, so I can't give you an update with pics, but the top is done, and I am piecing together a back with I am so excited to show you when finished!  It's a wonky star quilt, and for the back, I made a single large wonky star, with a colorful patchwork background, and the star itself in the quilt top's background fabric.




Trying to describe a quilt is boring, so I will now post some candid photos from this afternoon of my girl goofing around in our Crazy 9 Patch picnic quilt.  Isn't fun to see your work getting used and enjoyed?







As much as I love giving away my quilts, it sure is fun to use them now and again!
I hope to get the baby quilt done soon- pics to come.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. she is SO adorable! nothing better than babies with homemade quilts.

    ReplyDelete