Friday, February 24, 2012

A Quiet Week

It has been a quiet week in Lake Woebegon.  I took a class at NYU this past weekend, so I am a little behind on my Supernova Quilt.  I finished a second block


I have to say that I continue to take solace in the fact that I am just starting in the quilting world, and that each new block is a lesson learned.  I am really happy that my piecing skills are coming together better and better (pardon the pun), but know that working with colors is something I have room to improve.  The hope is that when all is put together, it will make more sense, color-wise, but we'll see.

Also, check out the archive pages I recently published, with Finished Quilts from 2011 and 2012!

2 comments:

  1. i really like your fabric choices. it's going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! I always like the end result, even when I second-guess myself during the process.

    ReplyDelete